The Mission of the Howard Steamboat Museum
The mission of the museum is to preserve the Howard family story, their mansion and the history of their shipyards. We also wish to foster an appreciation of the significance of steamboats and steam engines in the development of commerce along the largest inland river system in the world.
The HOWARD STEAMBOAT MUSEUM is open: Tuesday through Saturday from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Sunday from 1:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Admission fees for a guided tour without the requirement of membership are:
- $7.00 - Adults
- $6.00 - Seniors
- $5.00 - Students age 6 through college
- Free - Children under 6 with an adult.
- $6.00 - Military, AAA, AARP
- Group Rates (for 10 or more persons) available upon request Please make reservations at least one month in advance
Contact Us if you have any questions about what we do or if you are planning a visit.
Keith Norrington 1101 East Market Street Jeffersonville , IN , 47130
Phone: (812) 283-3728